Effective Date: 01/01/2020
The data controller for the personal data collected and processed through this Website is Yukon 1000 Ltd.
What Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal data from you when you use our Website:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Other information you voluntarily provide through contact forms or emails
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected personal data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
- To send you updates, newsletters, and other communications related to our activities, events, and services, if you have opted-in to receive such communications.
- To process and manage your participation in any events or activities organized by Yukon 1000.
- To improve our Website’s functionality, content, and user experience.
- To comply with legal obligations and enforce our rights.
Lawful Basis for Processing
We will only process your personal data when we have a lawful basis to do so. The lawful bases for processing your data may include:
- Your consent, which you can withdraw at any time by contacting us.
- The necessity of processing for the performance of a contract with you.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Legitimate interests pursued by Yukon 1000 or a third party, provided that such interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal data with third-party service providers that assist us in delivering our services, such as email communication platforms or event organizers. However, we will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any third parties.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and protect it from unauthorized access, loss, or disclosure.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy or as required by law. When your personal data is no longer needed, we will securely delete or anonymize it.
You have the right to:
- Access and obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Withdraw your consent for processing your personal data, where applicable.
- Request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that we have violated your rights under the GDPR.